This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Christianus Iscariot Christianus Iscariot 1 year ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Light Rowe
    Light Rowe
    Participant

Day One

I’ve been alone in this room for a week. At least… I think it’s been a week. It’s hard to keep track of time anymore.

I’m inside a four walled, seemingly concrete room. There are no windows, no doors, no openings of any kind. toilet in one corner, sink in the other, and a bed in another. A light bulb hangs from the center of the ceiling. I’ve been sitting in the empty corner for a while now. I’m starting to get a little stiff.

Everyday when I wake up, there is enough food to last me for an entire day. Water too, as whatever comes out of the sink isn’t really that great for drinking.

Today I found a tape recorder and several blank tapes along with my food and water. I didn’t really understand why they were there at first, but soon enough I guessed that whoever put me here wants to actually listen to what I’m thinking about. I don’t know why. Maybe I’m some kind of experiment. Maybe I’m actually in a mental hospital and my broken mind is just making up this tape recorder to explain the doctors that are trying to fix me.

I’ve decided that I’ll label this as day one so I can better keep track of the days that go by. I figure that whoever put me here is not going to give me a pen or paper. Shame, I really would like to show them what I’m talking about instead of just telling them. I wouldn’t try to kill myself. No real reason to. Life here hasn’t been so bad, and I can’t really recall life before my little dark gray box of a home.

Well, I can see that I’m about a fourth of the way through this tape.

I really don’t have much to talk about.

Hey, could I maybe get some decent books? I like horror, mystery, fantasy, and romance. I think.

Thank you.

Day Two

Alright, so I got some books with my food and water today. Thank you for giving some thought to my request and giving me something to do but sit here and think about the meaning of life.

So, I read a few of the books you gave me. They were pretty good. I haven’t finished any of them though…

Okay, so I guess I’ll give an update on my health?

I feel alright, little under exercised, but alright. I don’t really do much more than sleep, eat, and drink. Now I can read. But I’m guessing you know all that, right?

You’re the one that put me in here, you probably have ways to see what I’m doing.

Well, I’m going to go and read some more, so for now I guess I’ll just end it here.

Day Three

Health update: Nothing really new to report. A little tiredness sometimes, but I guess that’s just from the extended periods of staring at words on a page. That could happen to anyone.

Personal Update: I realized something while reading today. I don’t have a name. Every main character in these stories had a name… but I don’t. Even the supporting characters have names. I don’t though.

I think I’ll try and think of a name for myself.

Please continue to provide books for me to read, I’m starting to go through them faster and I now get done with the ones you’ve provided before I even need to sleep.

Thank you.

Day Four

Health Update: I’m starting to… see things. Nothing really worrying, but I thought I would mention it. The walls just kind of blur sometimes, and start to change colours randomly. Are you putting something in the food? The water? Or am I just losing it? Well, I suppose that you really don’t ever answer me anyway.

Personal Update: I still can’t think of a name for myself. It’s a little frustrating.

Also, I’m getting to the end of the second tape. I’m going to end it right here to preserve the tape space. I’ll put tomorrow on a new tape.

Day Five

H-health update: I’ve developed very v-vivid daydreams, long with a lost of perception of reality d-during these daydreams.

Personal Update: I’m seeing myself in a small snowstorm right now… and it’s so damned cold. S-sorry if my teeth chatter, it’s j-just so cold. Nothing really new to report otherwise.

And don’t bother sending a coat in tomorrow or anything… now I’m in a desert… so hot…

Day Six

Health Update; I’ve been seeing… different things. Like the daydreams I mentioned yesterday except… different is the only word I know how to describe tit.

I’m not imagining a place anymore but a person, standing in one corner facing the wall. He’s tall, with a completely black body. He barely stands out against the dark grey walls of my room.

I feel like I’ve seen this person before. Like I’ve known them my entire life, and they’re close as family.

Day Seven

I don’t know what to do anymore…

They’re everywhere, all over, they never leave me alone.

These damned shadows that constantly move and slither around the room, making a noise that keeps just going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, mixing and blending into sounds that I don’t even know how to describe.

Little lights flit around the room sometimes, but they never give anything any real form… just deepen the shadows.

I can’t take much more of this.

And that damned tall man in the corner… he’s laughing. He’s laughing at me… HE’S LAUGHING AT ME!

And it’s dark, so dark. I can’t see. I can only hear those damned black shadows, writhing around and crawling over me… and that damn tall man who’s just sitting there and laughing.

I can’t take it anymore…

I want the lights back…

I want the quiet back…

Day Eight

The shadows and the man are gone now. It’s so quiet without them. I don’t like it. I don’t like the light anymore… it hurts my eyes.

And I hate the quiet… it’s so crushing.

I miss the darkness with it’s little specks that glow. I miss the constant sounds that filled up my mind, gave time here meaning. Now it’s just light and silence… and I hate it.

Day Nine

The man came back! He’s back and so is the darkness and so is the noise. It’s not just noise now…

I can hear voices in the noise now.

It’s the first time I’ve heard voices in over a week! And they tell me such wonderful things.

Death, mutilation, burning bodies, rape, and all those screams…

I like these voices… I like their screams.

Day Ten

The man turned around…

He looked at me…

But he can’t look at me…

He doesn’t have a face.

It’s just a blank, white mask.

He’s talking to me without a mouth.

He’s saying that this is his home.

That this is my room in his house.

I think i just found the next story i’m going to narrate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2014 CreepyPasta Network. All Rights Reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?